- Our data protection policy
We only obtain information where we have a legitimate and legal basis for processing it under applicable laws. These may include, having your consent; needing to do so in order to reach an agreement with you; having objective reasons without violating your interests; having a legal obligation to do so.
The process of personal data shall only take place in line with the GDPR and in accordance with any data protection laws applicable to EOCS. The data could include your name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number or any other personal information you provide to us. For job applicants, processed data may include (but not limited to):
- Full name;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Date of birth;
- Cover letter;
- LinkedIn profile;
- Languages spoken;
- Information about your entitlement to work in countries where we have offices;
- Work-related licenses, permits and certifications held;
- Any type of ID (for example ID card, passport, driver license) and any information included therein
You are under no statutory or contractual obligation to provide data to EOCS during a recruitment process. Under European data protection law, however, we are required to inform you that withholding personal data in your job application can give you a disadvantage in comparison to other candidates who are applying for the same role.
- Data collection and use
We collect information in the following ways:
- Through our web form: We collect the information you directly provide to us by using our communication form in our website.
- Information you provide to us in other ways: We collect information you directly provide to us by telephone, e-mail, fax or any other correspondence.
- Social networking sites: If you get in contact with us or like/follow our social media pages, we may have access to the information you share, which may include personal data, subject to your privacy settings in such social media platform.
We do not collect/store any information related to the use/operations of the ORCA concept, its services and products because the concept is not yet operational.
We use information to:
- Improve our website to better serve your needs,
- follow up after you get in touch with us (via e-mail, phone or fax communication),
- send emails for our a (future) cooperation regarding our services and products, or
- evaluate your competencies and fitness for a job opportunity in case you have applied for a job, (if you apply for a job, all information will be used solely for the recruitment processes),
- get in touch with you regarding your job application.
- Third-party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. We may release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Please see Chapter 5 Cookies below.
- Data subject rights
EOCS would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request EOCS for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request EOCS correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request EOCS to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request EOCS erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that EOCS restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to EOCS’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request EOCS transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Lodging a complaint – You have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority about EOCS processing of your personal data. We would advice you to contact us at email@example.com if you have any complaints regarding the processing of your personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
What type of cookies do we use?
Our website uses both necessary and non-necessary cookies. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
We also use third-party partner cookies from Google that help us analyse and understand how you use this website. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. You have the option to opt-out of these cookies by using the bar appears on the bottom of your screen when using our website. You may also remove cookies via your browser. Opting out of or removing some of these cookies may have a negative effect on your browsing experience.
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com